Notices

Need Rear Fenders quarter panels

Old 11-09-2002, 09:50 PM
crxsiperf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Rear Fenders quarter panels

Mine are like shot, they are really bad. Can new ones be welded in because of it being a unibody type car? Can they be purchased new anywhere? Does anyone know of some good used ones anywhere? I wanna get this car looking half decent and then get it moving down the road. Maybe even a major engine swap sometime but for now i think this problem really needs adressed bad.
Old 11-10-2002, 12:58 AM
jc836

Actually all of the rear panels are still available new from Honda-YES they can be welded in by a good body shop. Front fenders (hood too) can come from either Honda or several aftermarket sources.
To do the outer skin in the rear will cost you around $1000 per side plus any inner panels that need repaired or replaced. A new hood from Honda goes for about $250 and the aftermarket one is about $130. Factory fender versus aftermarket are priced accordingly.
Since you have an Si-if you decide to graft the DX roof skin on-they cost $305 plus labor.
ALL prices are list and as the ad's say-subject to change.
Old 11-10-2002, 06:40 AM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

You can take a front fender and just weld it into the back part. Usually only the area around the lip of the rear gets the rust, not the entire panel.
Old 11-10-2002, 06:56 AM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

you got pics of the damage?