Notices

obd0 to obd1 wiring help

Old 05-21-2006, 07:05 PM
Epox_Ardere

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default obd0 to obd1 wiring help

K, well here's the three biggest issues I have with this whole DPFI-MPFI-OBD0-OBD1 conversion. According to the common wiring pinouts on the net I'm missing two wires. Right now I'm focusing on the DPFI-MPFI part of the conversion and I'm working with the obd0 plug in the car. There's supposed to be a wire in B4 for the radiator fan relay and a wire in B5 for the alternator. Where did I get lost. Is there a difference between the USDM and CDM wiring schematics. If there is some one get me the CDM on cause I sure as hell don't have it . The last of the three wires that confusses me is that I have a white/red wire in B12 when it's supposed to be empty. I need this location if I'm not mistaked to move C2 to for the conversion.

Come on I know some one's gotta have an answer for me. There's alot of you wiring geniuses out there
Old 05-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Epox_Ardere

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've also tried to search for this information to death on multiple forums and found only one answer. The B12 was actually a left over wire from my auto to manual swap and I can safely remove it. That still leaves me with the other two missing wires at b4 and b5. I've had one other person that said they don't matter but I wanna make sure. I don't want to have to deal with a check engine light resulting from these missing wires.