Notices

my 2000 si was jacked at import revolution **help out if u can **

Old 09-08-2002, 01:52 AM
DAJDMJUNKY
chill factor performance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my 2000 si was jacked at import revolution **help out if u can **

sup people, as u see on the thread title .. my 00 si was snagged by a punk ass herb or crew at import revolution in jersey.(you pricks...i will see you and soon.so you better watch ya backs...cuz u messed with with the wrong latin) well when i spoke 2 the officer he had told me that my si was the 4 one stolen so far. i guess our car was the target for the night. the ***** asses probably 2 cheap to get a b16a on there own...get a job scum bags.
all i'm asking is if u guys can help out with any leads, u ain't gotta rat anyone out cuz i dont snitch people i know the code of the street ... snitches get stiches ya know. all i wanna know is who stole my **** and where it is, thats all no other details. i know it probably in newark chopped up already but if u get any word contact me asap.... 1-732-397-2407

2000 civic si electron blue pearl
- black rota wheels (front left one had a lil lip bend)
- vis invader type 6 front bumper
- tanabe racing medalion catback exhaust
- streetglow under body neo blue
- chill factor performance decals all over the car repping our auto club, and 2 decals on the back side windows of superstreet/max power 2001 nopi tour.... also on the rear bumper on the left side ** a decals saying= " i would race your ford but it probably got recalled" **
- greddy turbo kit
- carbon fiber interior
- shift knob and ebake in si blue with carbon fiber
- the list can go on for days people but this is jus some of the things.
see people i wouldn't really stress the car being gone but my trunk had one of our models purses with all her personals like house keys etc.....that pissed me off the most after it all sank in my mind.
jus a key note to all racer and show go'ers... please get ya car hooked up with a alarm or low jack system if you take pride in your car... cuz yea there are ****ing low lifes out there.
ok so for this long ass thread jus had 2 vent a bit, but i'm sure u guys understand...
***note 2 any car thieves on this board= don't u know u cant stop me or my auto club.. we will be on the road with a new one in no time, ****ing haters get a job u herbs hahaahaha
***off with ya head if we get ya***latins run stong playa's
Old 09-08-2002, 05:27 AM
WhiteRice

I live in Denver and will probably be no help, but I send my condolences. Sorry bro that sucks.

BTW...I dug your Ford decal...that's a riot!

Good luck finding it man.
Old 09-08-2002, 05:32 AM
DAJDMJUNKY
chill factor performance

Originally posted by WhiteRice
I live in Denver and will probably be no help, but I send my condolences. Sorry bro that sucks.

BTW...I dug your Ford decal...that's a riot!

Good luck finding it man.
thanks bro i appreciate it
Old 09-08-2002, 10:22 AM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

you mean you put all that money and time into that car and it didn't have an alarm? wow. anyways, sorry about your car man, I had a Civic that was done up too and same thing happened, damn hmongs jacked it and stripped it.
Old 09-08-2002, 03:20 PM
DAJDMJUNKY
chill factor performance

Originally posted by 94uhkord
you mean you put all that money and time into that car and it didn't have an alarm? wow. anyways, sorry about your car man, I had a Civic that was done up too and same thing happened, damn hmongs jacked it and stripped it.
i was planning on getting it done right after the turbo bro but i guess its 2 late now... thats ok they will get theres.... my new project will have low jack and cut off