Notices

just bought 97 civic LX

Old 09-21-2005, 07:10 PM
Cursed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just bought 97 civic LX

I got a ? on this pic below please look its my passanger door thats what it looks like when its closed how would i go about fixing that???cos water gets into it and its gonan be raining pretty soon here so if u could give me some ideas that would be great....

http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photo200oq.jpg
Old 09-21-2005, 09:31 PM
RevengeCRX
89 CRX si, now with b16!

Check near the front of the door on the inside, make sure the hinges are secure and lining up right. Check the entire contour of the door to find where it isn't shutting, be patient and keep opening and shutting the door to find the spot.
BTW, this forum is for pre 92 civics and crxs, this should've been posted in the basement or civic forum.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:05 PM
Cursed

Originally Posted by RevengeCRX
Check near the front of the door on the inside, make sure the hinges are secure and lining up right. Check the entire contour of the door to find where it isn't shutting, be patient and keep opening and shutting the door to find the spot.
BTW, this forum is for pre 92 civics and crxs, this should've been posted in the basement or civic forum.
hey yea i checked the hings and tighting em up its a lil better but still not closed think it could be the door frame??