Notices

brake fluid leak

Old 09-19-2005, 05:02 PM
Magic Carpet
If you got em, burn em!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brake fluid leak

well this is the second time i had to fill up my brake fluid. i dont know where the leak is and ive checked the ground over night and stuff but didnt see any spots, so i guess it comes out while i use the brakes during daily driving. since im not under my car while i drive i was wondering how i could find out where the leak is. i guess jus get another person to stomp the brakes while in the drive way. also one more thing. i have doors with auto windows in em. i have a 91 civic dx and got them off an lx and it was wondering if the wireing harness fits together. all but the drivers side look the same to me but havent checked to close. if anyone knows anything about this let me know.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:43 PM
drkslayer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its probly your wheel cylinders in the rears... just reach around behind the tire and feel underneath the dust pan on both sides... otherwise yur gonna have to take all the tires off and inspect...
Old 09-19-2005, 10:19 PM
JoePoonani
Lexus Tech y0!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i would check all the lines first, then the MC. like said before, you might have a leaky wheel cylinder. id check every inch of line first though just to be sure.