Notices

I need pics of a stock down pipe 1.6,1.5

Old 05-22-2005, 01:13 PM
supra24valve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need pics of a stock down pipe 1.6,1.5

I changed my 91 HF manifold to a Si. I need a picture of the mounts on a Dx or a Si. The down pipe section where the brace that hooks up by the oil pan area.
Old 05-22-2005, 01:35 PM
ED9man
driver

FYI, that manifold really isn't much better, aside from the lack of cat. :chuckles:
I ripped that brace off, shit bolts all the way up to the bottom of the IM. Didn't seem to make a difference.

While you're at it, you know you are better off putting any other D-series ever made in your car right? I looked at the intake runners on an HF and I was like :wtf:. They are sooooo small. Pick up a ZC for $300.
Old 05-27-2005, 04:30 PM
supra24valve

Yes I know that HF is not a performance ride. Thats not what I bought it for. Im just giving it a little more sound. I still want to keep getting 48mpg and maybe a little more. I love my airplane gears this HF has. If I need to get somewhere faster, I drive the Teg
So now the HF has a ram air intake a Si header and performance exhaust. Sounds like 130hp, feels like 72hp and gets a whopping 49.5mpg at highway speed. By the way I just wacked off that brace I was referring to.
Old 05-27-2005, 06:39 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

If you want sound, a straight pipe will do that no prob. :chuckles:
Old 05-29-2005, 04:33 AM
shorty_boy

Default lawl!!!

yeah my betsie now has an intake and exhaust and she is still pushing alil more than 43 mpg. It is amazing since she has been opened up alil more and still is roughly efficient. I think i am going to buy an insight though and give betsie a sex change. With the addition of a dohc vtec, i am going to call her ReX (so generic i know but can you think of ne thing better?). Surpisingly though, betsie can get up there (if she is already moving) and she amazes my buddies who want to kidnap her , gut her, and make her more beastly (say, like a helga!)