Notices

Lip Kit for CRX?

Old 03-15-2005, 07:25 PM
GSRMurder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lip Kit for CRX?

I've been searching everywhere for a lips for my CRX. Is there anyone that makes lips for them i'm not really into body kits.
Thanks, Chris
Old 03-16-2005, 04:18 AM
mistacee
Zc powered ED9

The OEM Crx Si lip.I had one,they are hard to find but are out there.Here is a pic when i had it on mine.(Click the pic to get a better look.)

Old 03-16-2005, 10:08 AM
GSRMurder

i have that lip already i was just wondering if they are nicer kits out. I want a complete lip kit with the side skirts and rear section too are they any companies that i'm not a big fan of body kits like keeping the car clean and stock lookin sort of.
Thanks,Chris
Old 03-16-2005, 11:13 AM
mistacee
Zc powered ED9

You say you want a F/R lip and skirts,but you don't want a body kit...
I think all those pieces togethter constitute a body kit.So you wany a body kit,but something subtle.
Maybe wings west??IMO i have always like the knock off Mugen front bumper.
Old 03-19-2005, 11:47 PM
Brad
wooo nascar!

no, he wants a lip kit. the difference is that a body kit actually replaces the stock bumpers and side skirts. a lip kit adds on to the stock bumpers to add a more sporty/attractive look.

that being said, i do not believe anyone makes a lip kit for a crx/ef hatch. there are a few front lips out there, and if you do get one of them, the stock front lip will fit onto the rear bumper, so that can be your rear lip.

a lot of different lip skirts from other makes/models fit with some modification. i know mkiii jettas and golf/gti front lips have been fitted for EFs, as well as the 1st gen integra front lip.

as for side skirts, ive seen people mod EK side skirts to fit on EFs. looks sweet.

so basically if you want a lip kit you have to turn it into your own little DIY project.