Notices

so my week...and my job are sucking...worse

Old 12-08-2004, 11:07 AM
redcivicforever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default so my week...and my job are sucking...worse

I don't know who cares, but I need to vent so here goes... :rant:
this week SUCKS BADLY!!! I need the job but it sucks worse this week than ever, it almost seems like life is seeing how much sh*t I can take before I break, snap, absolutley lose my cool and go postal. My co-workers as well as the customers I have to deal with are getting on my last nerve so badly. I need a drink and its only 1pm...and I hardly ever drink! What should I do take up meditation? take a few sedatives? just shoot myself?
AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF ITS ONLY WEDNESDAY!
I feel like Milton Waddums (the stapler guy from the movie office space)
"ok, but thats the last straw...I could set the building on fire" :angry:
Old 12-08-2004, 01:37 PM
Tankard

Nope. I don't think i'd shoot myself. I've found that you are the only person that puts stress on yourself. Simply take it easier and don't work as hard if that's what it takes. If somebody bothers or irritates you, just simply don't let it bother you. Hard to do at first, but you'll catch on.
Old 12-08-2004, 09:42 PM
augy

Originally Posted by Tankard
Nope. I don't think i'd shoot myself. I've found that you are the only person that puts stress on yourself. Simply take it easier and don't work as hard if that's what it takes. If somebody bothers or irritates you, just simply don't let it bother you. Hard to do at first, but you'll catch on.
Erm... Well, there are 2 schools of thought on the whole "life sucks" thing. The first one says "just chill out and everything will be ok" and the second one kinda says "yeah it sure does suck, break stuff." Now, I'm not gonna pretend that I agree with either one. Obviously, Tankard agrees with the former. Nonetheless, for some people, these attitudes work. I am like Tankard. I just chill out, I don't get mad. My buddy has to break stuff or he'll just explode, so we're on opposite ends of the spectrum. A good movie or workout can do it for me. Just find out how you like to get that stuff out, and don't forget it.

Oh, and this is in the wrong forum.
Old 12-09-2004, 12:44 AM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Originally Posted by redcivicforever
What should I do take up meditation? take a few sedatives? just shoot myself?
Earl Grey tea works wonders. Brew a pot and lay on the couch for a while and chill.
Old 12-09-2004, 03:20 PM
91_CiViC_RiDeR
Passing_U_N_A_CIVIC

Hey just think...Alot of people have it worse of than you... But just try to relax and let things take its course!!!!!!!

If all else fails...then I'd say fuck it and kick someones ass...lol..jk...Just chill!!!
Old 12-10-2004, 06:36 AM
redcivicforever

Default thanks all for the suggestions

tea is great for relaxing and the gym is good for getting out frustration & stress! These are what I find work the best...