Notices

How about this for a deal?

Old 12-03-2004, 07:38 PM
Pvt.Maggot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How about this for a deal?

wow...i gotta tell you guys about this...so i hear this guys selling a CRX...i've been looking for them..so i go look at it..it has no motor..good body..no rust..body kit...no door..no tranny..so i ask him how much..he wants 250..i say no way..cuz i've seen way better deals..then he says..well i have a running one...i look at that...its decent...the usual little rust on the back fender wells...its got a full exuast..it sounds good..5 speed..all stock besides that...good all around car...he tells me i can have them both for 800...i was like damn thats not bad at all...then he tells me he has an acura integra motor...with the mounts..harness..and everything to install it into the crx also..damn i was thinking i'm getting lucky..he tells me 1400 for all of it..and he will deliver..comes with 2 trannys with the motor also...what do you guys think?..sound good to you?...he also has a lambirgini(sp?) diablo which is kinda cool..but anyway...i'm def gonna pick these cars up and build myself a badass crx..
Old 12-03-2004, 09:34 PM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

he sounds like he stumbled onto teh money to buy a diablo and no longer wants to fiddle with our mere crx toys anymore
Old 12-03-2004, 10:14 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Yeah, good deal.
Old 12-04-2004, 04:48 PM
augy

which integra motor?