Notices

Just curious of what you guys think of this buy.

Old 11-01-2004, 11:29 PM
ShayneBishop
Dont Have an Integra yet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just curious of what you guys think of this buy.

I was thinking if buying this 89 Civic hatch with a B16. The dude wants 3k for it and he was my neighbor so i'm pretty sure he wont try to rip me off with some pos. I think originally the car had 115k which isnt much considering how old it was and the b16 had 30,000 when it was installed. It was installed by pros and it wasnt mickey moused, you guys should see the install in this car, its clean as hell. It has a chipped ECU so now i think it redlines at 8300. The interior and exterior is awesome but looks can be decieving. so i figure i'd ask you dudes what you thought about it, i think 3k is great but I dont know much about hondas...i'm a dsm guy but i'm selling my Eclipse GST(thats never lost to a honda) and want something thats low maintence. Thats why i'm getting it. My brother who drives a CRX with ZC says its a pretty badass price, he's who show'd me the car but he thinks the price is way to low. So i think its a good deal. I just want some feedback. Pros and Cons? Oh yea, its basically stock except the intake and exhaust. I also have about 3000 to put into it so what would be some good mods that would keep it reliable? I have an idea of what i want but i figure you guys would know better...thanks
Old 11-02-2004, 12:11 PM
ED9man
driver

chipped? :ugh:
Unless it's Hondata, they stock ECU shouldn't be touched.
Old 11-02-2004, 05:41 PM
ManoloCRX
All Motor

With this description, the price is good.

the stock b16 ecu rev up to 8,200rpm
Old 11-02-2004, 11:29 PM
augy

The price is about right. I don't think it's low at all; you're in so cal. They're not exactly a rarity down there.
Old 11-02-2004, 11:38 PM
91_CiViC_RiDeR
Passing_U_N_A_CIVIC

Go ahead and get it I would!!!!!!!!!!!!!