Notices

Integra seats in CRX

Old 11-05-2003, 12:01 AM
slvrinteg95

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Integra seats in CRX

i have some good black cloth seats from a 95 integra and i was thinking i would put them in my 89 Crx what do you think will they fit or look for that matter. has anyone tried this or have any opinion on this.

Thanks
Old 11-05-2003, 12:22 AM
S2Kev

They might be too high. Also I don't think they would be a direct bolt on, you'd have to swap the rails.
Old 11-06-2003, 04:19 PM
NaticusRex

I got some seats out of a mustang because the original ones in my rex were screwed over, and they were a LOT bigger and they fit just fine. the only problem is that the power adjust seat rail on the driver side broke because it was made by ford. your teg seats ought to fit just fine. oop, almost forgot, I had a nice welder and acetalyne torch and grinder and.......... on hand for that. it took 4 hours, fit like a dream, and I did not touch the car, only the seats.
Old 11-07-2003, 06:29 AM
ZiviCase10287
RacinMasonC

why not just get 88-91 civic/crx Si seats?
Old 11-15-2003, 05:13 PM
menappi

i put gsr seats in my rex, i also had delsol seats in my rex, the sol seats sit extra low, but the integra seats are a little higher, but feel nice. anyways, only 1 of the 4 mounting points on seats fit, so i had to make some custom shit to fix it. if you have the stock crx seats, just swap out the rails. thers a tutorial somewhere online, but i forgot where. anyways swap the rails, or do what i did. i didnt have the rails, so i bought some rectangular steel shit, ti was like 2inches wide and like couple feet long. i then basically bolted that into the stock bolt points on the body, and then bolted the seats into the steel. fits good.
Old 11-27-2003, 03:25 PM
talentcrx

I got 98 GSR seats im putting into my 90 CRX. to even get a close fit, you have to swap the inner rail on the drivers seat, out the i believe outer rail on the passanger seat to get any of the bolts to line up. HOWEVER, only one bolt lines up.

Im going to Ghetto rig it up, and just drill some holes in the floor, and do bolts and nuts. Were doing that tomorrow morning since I have run out of daylight. There the black cloth GSR seats, I have the black interior, and a white CRX. If it turns out well, I will try to snap some shots of the seats in the car so you all can see the progress. Also, I will try to post up some pix of the exterior so you all can see it.

If anyone else knows easier ways to do this, please let me know before I start drilling up the floors in my car.
Old 12-04-2003, 05:46 PM
k_havok420

Default Will CrX SiR seats fit into a 90 integra, what about the seatbelts?

CrX SiR seats into a 90 integra?
Do any of you guys know if Crx SiR seats will fit a 90 Integra. Also, they have different seatbelt functions(on crx, the shoulder belt in attached to the door but on integra the shoulder belt is attached on the car's ceiling above the door and there are lapbelts attached to the integra seats)! What should I do about the seatbelt issue? Can someone give me some advise? Thanks
Old 12-04-2003, 09:02 PM
S2Kev

Default Re: Will CrX SiR seats fit into a 90 integra, what about the seatbelts?

Originally posted by k_havok420
CrX SiR seats into a 90 integra?
Do any of you guys know if Crx SiR seats will fit a 90 Integra. Also, they have different seatbelt functions(on crx, the shoulder belt in attached to the door but on integra the shoulder belt is attached on the car's ceiling above the door and there are lapbelts attached to the integra seats)! What should I do about the seatbelt issue? Can someone give me some advise? Thanks
Just gotta swap the rails. It doesn't matter where the seatbelt is mounted.
Old 12-13-2003, 07:19 PM
scuba_stevecrx

i put prelude si seats in my crx and they bolted right to the rails so i would just try and see how you like it because its your car no one can decide for you
Old 12-14-2003, 04:03 PM
slvrinteg95

thanks man good point of view i think i will just give is a shot