Notices

for peeps from San Diego area.

Old 10-18-2003, 01:08 AM
Pete
Civilian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default for peeps from San Diego area.

Does anyone here race at qualcomm on fridays? I see so many civic hatches that are owning peeps and a few CRX's tonight that were really tight.
Old 10-18-2003, 09:48 AM
AwwsChwA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been down to the qualcomm races a couple times. There's a few civics that are fast, but that's only until the old guys show up with their blown 68 camaro's and the like. I think it's kind of a rip-off to get charged 5 bucks just to watch the races. I autocross my CRX, it costs nothing to watch, and it's a helluva lot more fun than going fast in a straight line.

On another note though, that's a really sweet color for a CRX. What blue is that (in your pic)? Is your CRX stock like mine? Yea right, I'm about the only person on the planet who still owns a stock CRX.
Old 10-18-2003, 01:33 PM
Pete
Civilian

Originally posted by AwwsChwA
I've been down to the qualcomm races a couple times. There's a few civics that are fast, but that's only until the old guys show up with their blown 68 camaro's and the like. I think it's kind of a rip-off to get charged 5 bucks just to watch the races. I autocross my CRX, it costs nothing to watch, and it's a helluva lot more fun than going fast in a straight line.

On another note though, that's a really sweet color for a CRX. What blue is that (in your pic)? Is your CRX stock like mine? Yea right, I'm about the only person on the planet who still owns a stock CRX.
Yeah, but when u witness rice owning muscle it's all worth it Like last week I saw a civic hatch own a mustang 5.0... I was like h:

Thanks man, the color is electron blue (also referred to as electronic blue). I wanted to get the stock blue color that the wrx comes in but this one came out alot darker. I still think it's tight. And yeah, believe it or not, I'm still stock for the engine except for the CAI, but after christmas when I have a lil more $ I'll be doin a b16 swap. :thumbup:
Old 10-18-2003, 01:36 PM
Pete
Civilian

Here's a better pic, the sig is kinda grainy:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
front_pass.jpg (171.0 KB, 14 views)