Notices

about to buy a 1st gen. cl

Old 10-08-2003, 04:04 PM
GUCCI-UNIT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default about to buy a 1st gen. cl

hey guys i went car shoping today and i saw acouple cl's 3.0 v-tec i dint get to drive them but i started up one of them sound preaty nice. this will be my first car and i wanted to kno what i can do to this car to make it nice

heres what i seen so far
kyb gas shocks-what kind of springs should i get or should i go w/ a coil over
AEM V2
duel mangaflow exaust w/ 2 1/2in tips w/ custom y-pipe
wood dash kit(more wood than stock)
black widdow 2 kit(are there any kits that will take a duel exuast?)

this is going to be my first car from what i read on here the handling isnt that good so that will be the first thing ill take care of.
the two cars i saw were a 99 green w/ creme interior no tint w/ 65kmi on it for 12,500 and i saw a 97 green w/ gray interior i dont rember how many miles for 9,500
also does any know of any all black 3.0's in NJ under 10,000 thats what i realy want
thanks guys
Old 10-08-2003, 07:56 PM
AcuraTL
Lord Vader Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are alot of things you can do to it. Alot of parts from 99 and up V6 Accord are interchangeable. Check out www.comptechusa.com. I would do suspensino first, Eibach springs with Koni/Tokico shocks. Then get better tires and that should help in the handling department.
Comptech Icebox, Headers, Exhaust, Lowering Springs and Sway Bars. Mugen front grille. Inspire tailamps. MOMO Sport 18 X 7.5 +42 offset. Axxis Metal Master front/rear pad. 2 Polk/MOMO 10" subs, Orion Xtreme 500.4 amplifier and Alpine CD changer.