Notices

Do I buy this car?

Old 06-23-2003, 06:29 AM
coastrat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do I buy this car?

Hey y’all, If you’ve read this on another board, accept my apologies in advance, but I respect all of your opinions and advice on this matter.

What I’m thinking about buying: 2002 TL Type S w/ 18k miles, no nav, white on black, certified from an Acura dealer for $21,900. The car is stickered at $23,900 and my price includes TT&L and trade in for my 93 Accord Ex hoopty. So, $22k is walk-out, all-is-said-and-done price.

I’m all on this car, but I’ve read where some of you would have some concerns regarding a purchase like this because of the 04's coming out. Honestly, I can’t afford to go any higher in payments (thank you very much, Mr. Student Loan Officer) and those supposed tranny probs don’t worry me.

Basically, I just want reassurance from all that this is a good and safe purchase to make, but I certainly welcome all of your comments and warnings. A reply can be as simple as “Yes!”, but if you say no, please give me the reason.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU IN ADVANCE FOR HELPING THIS FIRST TIME BUYER!!!
Old 06-23-2003, 08:10 AM
AcuraTL
Lord Vader Moderator

Go for it. It seems like you made up your mind already. You won't regret buying a TL, especially the Type S.
Comptech Icebox, Headers, Exhaust, Lowering Springs and Sway Bars. Mugen front grille. Inspire tailamps. MOMO Sport 18 X 7.5 +42 offset. Axxis Metal Master front/rear pad. 2 Polk/MOMO 10" subs, Orion Xtreme 500.4 amplifier and Alpine CD changer.

Old 06-23-2003, 09:54 AM
BonzoAPD

go for it. The TL Type-S is one hell of a car. I love them. Just wish they had them in manual
Old 07-06-2003, 03:09 AM
vinz

check with them the trannys, just a thought .