Notices

New Pics of the ride

Old 07-23-2002, 11:19 PM
AcuraTL
Lord Vader Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by 1999TL
I just sent out the cashier's check today.....I still prefer dish wheels or good looking 5 spokes though. HRE is coming out with some dish wheels.
Should've done escrow. I am pretty sure he is legit but you never know. Better to be save than sorry. Post some pictures when you get them.
Comptech Icebox, Headers, Exhaust, Lowering Springs and Sway Bars. Mugen front grille. Inspire tailamps. MOMO Sport 18 X 7.5 +42 offset. Axxis Metal Master front/rear pad. 2 Polk/MOMO 10" subs, Orion Xtreme 500.4 amplifier and Alpine CD changer.

Old 07-25-2002, 08:54 PM
CivicSilver
A little slow,...so ??

Mr Hyde,
that's is nice looking ride you have,
how is the ride since you have an aftermarket shock, cause i have a total stock 2000 TL,and like the handling.
I want to lowered it, but do not wanna lose that.
thanks and i appreciate it
Old 08-06-2002, 10:01 AM
vtecaccord01
Performance isn't $$$

All i want to know man is what color is your car. The PPG. I live in NJ and I am tryin to come with the strenght. I've seen blue on an accord and Si blue but it looks bland. The blue you have is sexy. Can you help bro out??
Old 08-06-2002, 12:21 PM
1999TL

it's a factory Type S color I believe.
Old 08-06-2002, 05:20 PM
joecooool

To each his own. I'm more interested in mods that improve the performance of the car. Body kits add weight and increase drag.
Old 08-07-2002, 05:36 PM
Mr Hyde
Accord Forum Moderator

The springs will hurt ride quality a bit, mine is probably going to be worse off than yours CivicSilver since I am also starting off with stiffer shocks and a big offender, the thinner sidewalls on my 19's. I am currently debating getting Tein coilovers to get a ride I like better, but right now the car handles much much much better than stock. see if you can go to a local TL meet and check out the ride yourself. Thats what I did.

Vtec I'll work on the paint code for you, its the factory paint job available on all 2002+ Type S CL's and TL's, and its called Aegean Blue Pearl.

The TL-S / The 540i
Old 08-08-2002, 05:22 AM
vtecaccord01
Performance isn't $$$

Thanks I appreciate it. I'll post the pick as soon as she get's painted. I might wait till it get warm again just to bo n the safe side.
Old 08-09-2002, 03:16 PM
CivicSilver
A little slow,...so ??

Originally posted by Mr Hyde
The springs will hurt ride quality a bit, mine is probably going to be worse off than yours CivicSilver since I am also starting off with stiffer shocks and a big offender, the thinner sidewalls on my 19's. I am currently debating getting Tein coilovers to get a ride I like better, but right now the car handles much much much better than stock. see if you can go to a local TL meet and check out the ride yourself. Thats what I did.

thanks for the input, hey, do u guys know Next Coilover,,,it;s only around $800, it is not bad at all for true coilover,,,,,
i have to wait a while before i start do something with my TL,,,,its $$$ issue
Old 08-09-2002, 08:19 PM
AcuraTL
Lord Vader Moderator

Originally posted by CivicSilver

thanks for the input, hey, do u guys know Next Coilover,,,it;s only around $800, it is not bad at all for true coilover,,,,,
i have to wait a while before i start do something with my TL,,,,its $$$ issue
If you are going to get NEX coilovers for $800, you might want to spend another $150 and get the Tein coilovers. Teins are, I believe, 22 way adjustable for the shock itself and I heard the ride is pretty soft too.
Comptech Icebox, Headers, Exhaust, Lowering Springs and Sway Bars. Mugen front grille. Inspire tailamps. MOMO Sport 18 X 7.5 +42 offset. Axxis Metal Master front/rear pad. 2 Polk/MOMO 10" subs, Orion Xtreme 500.4 amplifier and Alpine CD changer.

Old 08-11-2002, 10:04 AM
CivicSilver
A little slow,...so ??

Where can I get Tein for $950 ?,,
what is the difference for RS, Superstreet and HA type
thanks for your help

Quick Reply: New Pics of the ride