Notices

My 06 TL Seat is a Pain in the Butt - HELP

Old 07-31-2006, 02:28 PM
cobratx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 06 TL Seat is a Pain in the Butt - HELP

I just purchased a new 06 TL. Love the car except the drivers seat gives me a real pain in the butt. The hard side bolsters on the bottom cushion dig into the side of my butt and after about 10 minutes, it's very uncomfortable.

I did a search and can't find any other listing of a problem? I'm a decent sized guy, but not huge by any means. I'm 6'1", 190 lbs, 34" waist.

Has anyone else had this problem? How comfortable do you find your seat. Considering how hard and relatively close together the side bolsters are, I would expect them to be pressing into a lot of peoples butts.

I'm at a loss now because I love the car except for the damn seat. Don't know what to do?

Any suggestions or thoughts?
Old 07-31-2006, 11:18 PM
AcuraTL
Lord Vader Moderator

This is a first, never heard of anyone complain about your situation before.
Comptech Icebox, Headers, Exhaust, Lowering Springs and Sway Bars. Mugen front grille. Inspire tailamps. MOMO Sport 18 X 7.5 +42 offset. Axxis Metal Master front/rear pad. 2 Polk/MOMO 10" subs, Orion Xtreme 500.4 amplifier and Alpine CD changer.

Old 08-02-2006, 09:41 AM
Lawrence Coppar

You mentioned the circumference of your waist; you did not mention the circumference of your butt!