Notices

Question about Aspec package

Old 05-24-2005, 07:58 AM
gingas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about Aspec package

What's happening everyone.This the deal, I did a search but didnt find what I wanted.So here's my question. My wife & I wanted to get the Aspec 18" wheels & spoiler similiar to Gsr style not the little lip that hangs off the trunk. What was told to me was you have to get the whole package. You shouldn't have to get the complete set if you don't want it or is the guy in parts right. I don't want the body kit, nor lowering our TL. That's what my GSR & Si is for. Now if this is true that I have to get the complete kit I might just see how much to get the factory 17's dipped or get some aftermarket 18's problably alot cheaper any way. Sorry a little long but just wanted other feed back..Thanks alot
Old 05-24-2005, 08:43 AM
RsxSpeed
SupaCharga!

i just talked to one of the salesman at my work (acura) and he said that you CAN buy parts of the a-spec package seperately, however, it is cheaper to buy (especially the rims) the whole kit

apparently the rims are expensive outside of the kit
Old 05-26-2005, 12:39 PM
Hawhyen51

You don't have to purchase the entire kit, although it may be cheaper, you are able to purchase parts separately. You can get the underbody kit, wing spoiler, or wheels. Some dealers will not part it out, but others are able to. Here's a link to the wing spoiler and one for the Aspec Wheels from Curry Acura. BTW,There are different Aspec wheels. The number to the Curry Acura Parts Store @ 866 799-0087 .... Ask for John or Joe.
Old 06-06-2005, 10:15 PM
hondatech
Honda tech/eprom hackr

You don't have to buy the whole kit, Acura has discontinued the A-spec line and whatever is out there is out there so I'd buy what you want now before you can't get it new anymore.