Notices

Scammer Alert: Dstein

Old 02-05-2005, 06:43 PM
llxzxll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am an idiot? No...I'm a concerned member of this forum. Look. You cannot deny that you repeatedly fed me lies. First you tell me once the money clears, the order will be shipped, then you tell me the invoice and all legitimate paperwork will be faxed to me at my fax number (given 3 times in total) on the following monday, then on the following tuesday. Then AFTER the fact I retracted the bidding, your "friend" sends me an invoice with a NASTC logo attached to some shipping company. The problem? You wanted me to retract the dispute immediately. Why? Maybe you wanted me to retract it so that you could safely take out all the money in the account before things got serious and because of the fact that once i cancel a dispute, i would not be able to file a dispute again (either way saves your ass). When I filed the dispute you couldn't even provide a real shipping company, but again used the "nastc shipping services" once again without a tracking number. Now comes the good part...the NASTC not only tells me that they never even HEARD of this company that was supposedly part of their association since 1997 according to their records, but the addresses supplied do not even belong to any company close to that name. Mr. Getzman can atest to that. He called me up and told me he owned that addressed and owns a legitimate shipping company. Now you want to resort to name calling? That's fine. But let me tell you this. Not "anyone" can subpoena records. There is a legal procedure that must be upheld in order to obtain them. good night.
Old 02-05-2005, 07:00 PM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

I wish I hadn't replied to this now.... :doh:
Old 02-05-2005, 07:37 PM
vang

Originally Posted by dstein
llxzxll: Your an idiot.

And Vang: I told you repeatedly that I was not going to drive anywhere with the engine, you wanted me to meet you half way and I said no. I told you if you wanted to come pick it up that would be great and I never got a response. Also of course I wanted the money when you came and got it... what did you want me to do hand you the engine with no records of the exchange and hope you send me a check later?
You told me you wanted to meet half way and then you said it was too far. I told you I would pick it up in chicago if I had to and I contacted you numerous time about when I could pick it up with no response. Reason why I never bought the motor also was because there was another guy who told me to hold off because he never recieved a motor(b16) from you either. I dont know if he received it or not by now but I never heard from him again. Hope you two work something out. c ya!
Old 02-05-2005, 07:47 PM
The_Reverend

Default Deadly Threats

and any trespassers looking to 'pay me a visit' on my property will be met with the bad end of a twelve gauge shotgun.
You'd better be careful who you threaten. Obviously you must be doing something illlegit to warrant death threats.
Old 02-05-2005, 07:50 PM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

and any trespassers looking to 'pay me a visit' on my property will be met with the bad end of a twelve gauge shotgun.

:slap: you're an idiot
Old 02-06-2005, 12:23 AM
goon54

i love reading these type of conversations.
Old 02-06-2005, 11:21 AM
dstein

lol. Alright man, Im not going to continue this. You will get your refund, and I called you an idiot because now you must wait the 14-28 days before paypal does an investigation, where I would have refunded it to you days ago had you just contacted me first.

Reverend: Read the thread. I was threatened first, I just wanted to make it clear that no one is going to come to my house to "pay me a visit" just because another forum member wanted to go the hard way about getting a refund!

Also: Yes there is a procedure to acquire records, but you dont have to have gone through law school or be on the state bar to do so. Why are we arguing about this anyway? And any disputes you have with the shipping company then you can take it up with them, I care not if they arent really a associate of nastc. Its none of my business, I just hired them to ship an engine. Though if you do find out that they are doing anything fradulent or illegal please let me know and I wont use them to ship again.

You will get a refund as soon as paypal takes a hold off of the funds. I will contact them and tell them to just refund you entirely without going through the investigation process, but I dont know if that will work. I am sorry about this, but im also angry that you made this so difficult.
Old 02-06-2005, 11:35 AM
The_Reverend

Default Communication

Constant communication through the whole process is not only key, but vital.
Old 02-06-2005, 11:51 AM
gingas

Picture has nice twins. That is too bad what happened. You just have to be careful everywhere & what's going on around you. Gingas
Old 02-06-2005, 06:43 PM
llxzxll

paypal has already told me that people whose accounts are currently suspended are STILL able to use the REFUND function. Of course this is logical since you should always have the ability to return what's owed. So you don't have to make it more difficult by assuming that you won't be able to return the funds.