Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

looking for some 6.5's

Old 09-12-2003, 03:43 PM
darobcop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for some 6.5's

hey guys-

i have a 99 integra, and was looking to replace my panel speakers in the doors and the rears..

any recommendations on some 6.5s? as far as brand and any specific models?? i would probably prefer a series that doesnt require any mods to the doors- i know sometimes some speaker magnets dont fit into factory basket, so u have to use spacers and all that... so, anything that is a simple swap

i will be running the system with a pioneer deh-p750mp (50watt max X 4, 22rms x4), running to a boss audio rev-650 powering a polk momo 12" sub.. so, the speakers will be powered by the pioneer.

any info will be appreciated..
thanks
Old 09-12-2003, 08:30 PM
97teg

you need a price range and then my best advice is go to the store and listen to as many of them as you can to get an idea of which you like and which you don't. Speakers are a personal preference you are the one thats gonna live with them so if YOU don't like them it doesn't matter if someone else does.
Old 09-25-2003, 11:47 AM
mkamber

There's a sale on CDT Cl-61a components on thezeb.com
They are really good speakers but i dont know if it fits
in the integra. These speakers have a mounting depth of
2 7/8". They are orignally $300, now on sale for $149.99
Old 09-27-2003, 11:14 PM
94cc0rd

if you don't want to make a speaker baffle or mod your door panel at all, try the Kenwood Dual Mag speakers. they have a unique cone that is Very small but still sounds great. check them out.