Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Lo Jack?????

Old 08-18-2003, 03:29 PM
SupaDave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lo Jack?????

Hey Peeps

I was wondering what your opinion of Lojack is. I was thinking of getting it for my 96 teg. Do you all think it is worth the money? How does it compare to other tracking systems? What is the average price? Thanks for all of you help.

Dave
Old 08-18-2003, 09:05 PM
LjN_728

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lo Jack?????

Originally posted by SupaDave
Hey Peeps

I was wondering what your opinion of Lojack is. I was thinking of getting it for my 96 teg. Do you all think it is worth the money? How does it compare to other tracking systems? What is the average price? Thanks for all of you help.

Dave

Personally I think Lo Jack is the best tracking device out there. Well that and On-Star. But lo jack is an expensive investment. It costs between $700 and up, depending on where u purchase, and it does require a maintence every 5 yrs or so. So think about whether or not your ryde is worth it. If not, go for a 2 way pager alarm. You can get a decent one for $200. It will discourage a theft when they see the alarm, whereas lojack you can't see. But you're mostly guarenteed ur ryde back. Possibly strip. Take ur time thinking about it. btw...you get a bigger discount on ur insurance if ur car is lojack equiped. :naughty: