Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

What alarm to get?

Old 07-23-2003, 08:21 AM
xbladr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What alarm to get?

I need help this will be my first ever alarm and i dont know which one to get. I have a 96 civic dx so i dont have power windows locks and what not. It is a standard and has much done to it so i definately want a pretty decent one not a shitty one wire alarm. Anyone have any suggestions and would i be able to do it myself? If anyone could help that would be great thanks so much.
Old 07-24-2003, 09:47 AM
LjN_728

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well in this age, alarms don't help anymore! So if you don't think your civic's is worth is, don't use lojack. You can get a decent viper alarm for like $150. Of course I'm pretty sure you want power door locks and windows. Modules for each run almost $50. $25 if you have somewhat connections. I'd opt for the door locks instead of the windows. In terms of which alarm to get, i'd get a 2 way paging alarm. The transmitter bascially gets paged when your alarm is going off. Pretty sweet thing. check it out. G' luck!