Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Prelude Tail light / parking light problems - need fix!

Old 05-21-2003, 07:59 AM
djvtec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prelude Tail light / parking light problems - need fix!

I'm having a problem with my 95 prelude. The parking lights in the front and back will not come on. I narrowed the problem down a bit, I checked them at the underhood fuse box on the small light fuse which I was told is the circuit they are on. That fuse works fine and appears to have power. Then I checked them at the tail lights and got no power, then I checked the wire at the drivers side door under the floormat, and they had no power. I also took off the steering wheel cover and tested them at the harness that plugs into the steering wheel and got no power, what could possibly be the problem here? I know they are hooked up to my stereo some how as well, I don't know if that would affect things. When I turn my lights on , the ATT on the stereo goes off and on.

I have them rigged for now with a switch I hooked up to the fuse box on the sunroof fuse, but I need to fix these right. Any help or diagrams would be great, thanks!