Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

NEED HELP QUICK..... please read

Old 05-07-2003, 11:18 AM
varyda
...::..:.::....::::..

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED HELP QUICK..... please read

so the body shop calls me today and tells me that they're gonna total the car, so i need to come down and pick up the plates, county sticker, and anything i want from inside the car. the only thing i left inside the car was my cd player. im leaving in about 45-60 mins to go try and take it out but i have no clue, i need help.

the car is a 97 hx, so its a single DIN, and the cd player is a pioneer deh-p4000 (probably like 2-3 years old). any help is good.

thanks in advance.
Old 05-08-2003, 01:18 PM
HotLude93
The One And Only

well i believe if you ask the guy at the autobody he would help you, your better off selling the cra for parts, like the interior and things, you can make way more off it that way
Old 05-08-2003, 03:28 PM
Randy12vp

Pioneer makes keys that would allow you to remove the radio within a matter of seconds. If you get a sec, stop by your local car stereo store, and they should be able to provide you with these keys as long as they are an authorized dealer.
Old 05-09-2003, 09:53 AM
96GreenCivic

Yeah i agree, take the car back and sell the parts on Ebay. You'll be better off that way.