Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Factory in-dash CD player error - "AUX" ???

Old 12-07-2002, 02:51 PM
pallypals

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Factory in-dash CD player error - "AUX" ???

After loading a CD into slot #1, I pressed #2 to listen to a different disc, yet disc 1 had not finished loading. The CD changer would not repsond for a few days. Finally, it responded, yet now the display reads "AUX" when a CD is loaded. I have lost capability to skip tracks and toggle from Radio to Disc and Tape to Disc. Any thoughts?
Old 12-07-2002, 03:23 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Default Re: Factory in-dash CD player error - "AUX" ???

Originally posted by pallypals
After loading a CD into slot #1, I pressed #2 to listen to a different disc, yet disc 1 had not finished loading. The CD changer would not repsond for a few days. Finally, it responded, yet now the display reads "AUX" when a CD is loaded. I have lost capability to skip tracks and toggle from Radio to Disc and Tape to Disc. Any thoughts?
any thoughts? sure, my first one was ditch the oem unit and get a better, aftermarket replacement. second thought is take it to honda and see if they car reset it or something, I don't know.
Old 12-19-2002, 11:51 AM
dlh1999
Runs with scissors.

Have you tried reseting it by disconnecting the battery or something? It seems to me that you're having an auxiliary error, so reseting it would probably fix it...just an idea.