Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Tweeter install in 5th gen Accord*pic*

Old 11-30-2002, 02:23 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Isn't that horrible?
Old 12-02-2002, 02:45 PM
JiggaFan
PIMP-strollin' on 'em!

Originally posted by 94uhkord
that's exactly where mine are

however, I did use the flush mount kit included in my bling-blingin' chrome cased Audiobhan AT67. There's a chrome flush-mount kit that kinda matches the chrome filmed door handle.

i'm sure it attracts ALOT of attention. But that's kinda what I won't on the inside.

I don't understand why his is sooooo fukced up. I've installed tweeters in my car and in a buddy's car. No matter how hacked up your cut is, the flush mount kid of the tweeter set should mask all of that.
Old 12-02-2002, 05:29 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally posted by JiggaFan
that's exactly where mine are

however, I did use the flush mount kit included in my bling-blingin' chrome cased Audiobhan AT67. There's a chrome flush-mount kit that kinda matches the chrome filmed door handle.

i'm sure it attracts ALOT of attention. But that's kinda what I won't on the inside.

I don't understand why his is sooooo fukced up. I've installed tweeters in my car and in a buddy's car. No matter how hacked up your cut is, the flush mount kid of the tweeter set should mask all of that.
It looks to me like he used home stereo tweeters, no flush mount kit, or it was too big. that's straight ghetto, I would never do that sh*t to my car.