Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Audio Head units and other

Old 10-21-2002, 09:15 AM
Nikon44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audio Head units and other

Who makes good head units, changers, and visual audio. I am trying to stay consistant with one Brand with these three parts of my system. I already have my speakers.
Old 10-21-2002, 01:00 PM
SumAccordGuy94
Older Honda Fanatic

alpine, kenwood, clarion...
Old 10-22-2002, 03:12 AM
moofoo
Tastes like DonkeyBalls

Uh wasnt there a thread before about why it's not a good idea to make all pieces of a system the same brand. h:

search little one search...

the point from that thread was ... certain brands make better products than other brands... clarion may make great headunits.. but their amps and speakers may not be the best...

in the end your ears and your passenger's ears are going to be the ultimate test.. not what brand name is showing.

look at how many "Bose" system logos are in most cars.. but yet most of those cars.. the sound is muddy crappy and just a shame... speaking of personal experience of a leased Audi S4.

Bose :madfawk:

Rainbow, Focal, Arc Audio, Diamond subs :thumbup: :naughty:
Old 10-22-2002, 12:03 PM
SumAccordGuy94
Older Honda Fanatic

Originally posted by moofoo
in the end your ears and your passenger's ears are going to be the ultimate test.. not what brand name is showing.

look at how many "Bose" system logos are in most cars.. but yet most of those cars.. the sound is muddy crappy and just a shame... speaking of personal experience of a leased Audi S4.

Bose :madfawk:

Yeah, Bose sucks!! hehe... its a shame Acura has used it for years! Makes putting in a new system a *****...