Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Wiring question.

Old 07-29-2006, 06:37 AM
M00chness
Mooch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wiring question.

I went and got M3 sidelights for my car yesterday. They installed fine. Only question is how do I run the wires through my door up from to my parking lights (thats what im conecting the LEDs to). Obviously through that rubber protector but I didnt really see a place where wire would fit through there. Getting ready to do it soon so nay help would be much appreciated.
Old 07-29-2006, 07:24 AM
dmacaalay
Monkey See, Monkey Do!

Default im guessing you have a 94-01 integra??

dont shoot me if im wrong.. but last time i tried to shove wires through that wire loom, i had no luck.. you have to drill new holes in the door and into the car and run it that way.. then you can cover the wire with some wire loom.. it looks real clean if its done properly.. might be easier if you just take off the door to do it.. but its not necessary..
Old 07-29-2006, 02:04 PM
jumpman83

you can run wires through the rubber protector, it's just a pain in the ass. Take both ends out, shove long needle nose pliers in there, put the wire in and pull.
Old 07-29-2006, 04:52 PM
dmacaalay
Monkey See, Monkey Do!

hehe.. guess i gave up too soon.. i was tryin to push auto window wires through to hook up to my alarm.. but i got tired of trying.. anyways.. so yes, it can be done with some patience..