Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Wiring Diagram Needed

Old 07-27-2006, 03:16 PM
bjl14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wiring Diagram Needed

I am rewiring the Bose System in an 89 Accord SE-i because the amp blew the speakers. I'm putting new speakers in and deleting the amp because it has an after market headunit with 4x35 power. How can I figure out what wire goes where out of the factory harness? I don't want to re-run wires, I'd like to use the factory wires, I just want to know what wires run to what speakers out of the harness that went into the factory amp, and what wires are for what on the harness that connected into the factory stereo. Thanks
Old 07-27-2006, 04:32 PM
mishqua

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go get a harness from cartoys, magnolia hifi, Cardomain.com. I would go to one of the stores(about 15 dollers). Once you get the harness just talk to one of the techs nice likeand they will tell you.

Your constant should be orange, your accessories wire is red, ground is black. what ever you do don't cut the factory harness.