Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Car Domain Plug

Old 11-28-2005, 05:19 PM
Hondaman
Black Pearl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Audio websites* Our experiences.

Mods, you can close this if it's against the TOS, but I wanted to put a good word out.

I purchased some components from CarDomain.com about a week or two back. One of the items was on order from the manufacturer and was delayed over the holiday, but no biggie. Anyway, this past weekend, I was on the website and noticed almost everything was on sale including the items I purchased and was waiting for shipment on. Since CarDomain is closed on Sunday, I had to wait to speak to them today to ask about getting a refund of the difference since technically my items hadn't shipped yet. A service rep took my name and number and said he would speak to his supervisor about it. Within thirty minutes, I was refunded the difference. ($15 on a $60 order)

Mad props to CarDomain for taking care of it's customers! You don't see that too often in today's world. Thanks CarDomain!!!

:thumbup:

Last edited by b00gers; 12-13-2005 at 09:54 PM.
Old 11-28-2005, 06:12 PM
b00gers

Good stuff.

I can put in a good word for http://crutchfield.com also. Youll pay more, but the service it TOP notch.
Old 11-29-2005, 05:02 PM
Hondaman
Black Pearl

Originally Posted by b00gers
Good stuff.

I can put in a good word for http://crutchfield.com also. Youll pay more, but the service it TOP notch.
I too have had great luck with Crutchfield!

Another place I've found for some crazy deals is www.etronics.com.
For instance, they have brand new Alpine Type R 10" dual 4 ohm voice coil subs for $96.

I've heard their customer service isn't so hot though.

Anyone else have a good source they buy audio stuff from?
Old 12-13-2005, 12:18 PM
GMR

I purchased a set of Diamond Audio D661a speakers from woofers.ect recently. I used to own the M561 series and the D661 are 2 generations newer. The new basket was too bulky to fit in the door where the old ones had been without some serious modification that I wanted to avoid. I called them up told them my problem and that I wanted to exchange them and they were very willing to take of me. They sent my new speakers out the day after they received my return and I should have them tomorrow or Thursday. I was impressed with the promptness of their service. They have really low prices and the customer service seems to be great. I would keep them at the top of my list.