Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

how should i install this sound system??

Old 10-20-2005, 06:39 PM
bballin24rican

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how should i install this sound system??

waddup i have a question about my car system..i have a pioneer gmx304 amp its about 500 watts and i also have a boss i think it is boss 4 channel 900 watt amp they both are 4 channels .. should i install a amp to the subs that i have 2 10" dual subs enclosed and an amp for my speakers 2 panasonic and 2 pioneers???? i also have a equalizer and a sony mp3 radio cdxmp30...the speakers are about 70-100 watts ..i also have a radioshack 110 watt amp lol 2 channel wat can i do with that lol...do i need to buy a wiring kit of some sort and will it include all the wires i need ..thanks for taking ur time and reading this ..i just wanted to ask the experts about this if u know any of my questions just answer them please ..need as much help as possible..thanks pcee
i have a 90 honda crx si ...do u think this is an ok system for now ? thanks please comment bak pce
Old 10-20-2005, 07:14 PM
civic8u0702
Team Elements

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont have much time but heres some advice. Dont run your rca wires along side of you remote and power wires. The less gain the better. have the shortest ground wire as possible. gatta go.