Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

LOst python 460hp remote! HELP PLS!

Old 05-28-2005, 01:58 PM
unkn0wn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOst python 460hp remote! HELP PLS!

I just lost one of my python 460hp alarm remotes....im afraid someone might find it and unarm my car....I just picked up another python 460hp remote, but how can I reprogram my whole alarm to fit the new remotes? Pls help asap.... (i have an integra ).....thnx for replies in advanced
Old 05-28-2005, 03:12 PM
VPUPPY

Originally Posted by unkn0wn
I just lost one of my python 460hp alarm remotes....im afraid someone might find it and unarm my car....I just picked up another python 460hp remote, but how can I reprogram my whole alarm to fit the new remotes? Pls help asap.... (i have an integra ).....thnx for replies in advanced
the new alarm should have came with a programming manual. look it up online if not. those instructions should tell you how to clear all programmed remotes and how to add the ones you want.
Old 05-28-2005, 04:20 PM
SkyLord

when you get the new remote it will tell you how to program the remote to the specific model alarm. when you program the remote you program the 2 remotes you want to work with the alarm and any other programed remotes that are not programmed will no longer work unless they are programmed again. so no worries just get another remote and you will be fine