Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

help me choose my bass

Old 03-02-2005, 11:32 AM
DarkSideAccord
Chidori-chan :love:

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help me choose my bass

i've had a bazooka bass a couple years back b4 it burnt out.. i loved the previous bazooka, but i have no idea what series it is cos it was from my bro... he also forgot what series it was....all i know is that it's a 10" and it kicked hard..

anyways, i'm looking to buy a new one...i'm looking at this one on ebay.... anyone have any experience with this series?

bazooka bass

any recommendation? i prefer to have a bazooka bass cos i like how i could easily unplug whenever i need to... i also have all the wiring from the previous tube.. thanx
Old 03-05-2005, 10:39 PM
Bricks2k4civic

go with fosgate
Old 03-07-2005, 04:29 AM
mrbrace
Goldenchild

I would say get yourself a custom enclosure for either where the spare tire is or you could make one yourself from the right or left fender cover inside your trunk and put at least one 12 or two tens.

Or you could get a box and put two 12s in it you could go audiobahn if you want quality with low prices and get a 2 channel or 4 channel (bridged) amp with about 300 X 2 RMS and you would be hitting pretty hard and if you were to think about getting this setup then I would recommend a box that faces the trunk and not a hatchback box that bumbs toward the glass window in the back....or if you don't have a hatchback then don't get the hatchback box (I saw now that your name has the word "accord" in it...my bad)

At any rate I would say that stay away from brands like legacy, gold subs this, ya know if you smell a fish don't get it.

Also, bazooka is not bad, but if you go with something else like, 2 12 Audiobahns w/ aluminum cones - $150 and then go with a MA Audio Hard Kore amp 300 X 2 RMS - $200. (Thats my setup) It hits extremely hard and all the noise stays inside the car so outside its not noticeable for others to steal.

Just my 2 cents.