Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Specific Connector...

Old 02-25-2005, 09:45 AM
nonvtecintegra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Specific Connector...

Im posting this here because I am installing an alarm. My question for any integra owner or someone who knows what I am talking about is: Under my dash on my Fuse Block, there is a Connector Pin called B+ or +B. I know that means power wire. I want to use this specific connector(called OPTION CONNECTOR by the service manual I have) as my permanant battery source for my alarm. The big problem I am having is... where on the internet could I find such a connector? I live in italy right now, so there is little chance that the honda dealership will have this connector let alone understand a word that I say. I would like a few because two other connectors under there that look the same have switched 12 volts, which I aslo need. If you are wondering why I don't just splice into some other wires, I hate doing that becasue it looks like hell, as If it already doesnt. any help is much appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Integra 004.jpg (172.1 KB, 15 views)
Old 02-28-2005, 10:15 PM
orbit77

honestly for a alarm i would get your power and what not from your ignition harness. i'm not to keen on people getting power and what not from the fuse box. but if you must use the fuse box i would put fuses on the wires from the alarm to it. i would check acura parts sites and see if you can find the part number and than have your acura dealership order it for you.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:08 AM
EGPrelude

if anything, many people use female spade connectors to attach to those slots (which are essentially male spades)