Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Thniking about installing a system for remote window control ...

Old 02-21-2005, 12:49 AM
Synthead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thniking about installing a system for remote window control ...

Any systems that you suggest for this? I have two windows and a sunroof that I would like to control with some unit and my Cyber 3 brain. I would like to have the unit roll the windows up and down from my remote. Having the sunroof open and shut would be nice too. The remote for my system is a 4-button 3-channel remote, and the brain supports 9 extra triggers, so I definately have enough room in the system for it.

So what do you think? I'm been looking around Ebay and there are these little cheapies for sale. I want to stay away from them, but I don't know ... maybe they're decent. As long as it works well and doesn't fail, you know. Like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...752691012&rd=1 I might need another smaller unit for the sunroof. But I dunno, I'm asking you guys.
Old 02-21-2005, 07:59 AM
VPUPPY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

try looking for the DEI 529T(for the sunroof) and the DEI 530T for 2 windows(up/down).