Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

wut else?

Old 09-26-2004, 04:10 PM
gsr92hatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wut else?

i already have the subs, box, amp, and head unit. do they sell a kit with all the wires i will need, or do i have to buy them all seperately. if i do have to buy them seperately, what wires will i need?
Old 09-27-2004, 04:41 PM
EX-R

usually they sell a complete kit with the power the ground and for example a 4 ga wiring kit

just go to your local electronic shop and ask for speaker kits (around 60-70 bucks I think)
Old 09-27-2004, 05:14 PM
strychnine
i am legend

unless your running some serious power you can just go by walmart and buy one of the scosche kits, only thing you might want to buy seperately is rca's, the kit comes with some but they arent great. should run you about 20-25 for the kit (buy the one closest to your amps wattage)
Old 09-27-2004, 06:44 PM
TTT

Originally Posted by strychnine
unless your running some serious power you can just go by walmart and buy one of the scosche kits, only thing you might want to buy seperately is rca's, the kit comes with some but they arent great. should run you about 20-25 for the kit (buy the one closest to your amps wattage)
Personally, if its for a sub, I would just run those wires anyways. Its gonna be hard to tell a difference in signal wires on low frequencies.