Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

experts help....park, visor, and gauge lights not working!!!!!!

Old 09-07-2004, 04:32 AM
krbcharlotte

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default experts help....park, visor, and gauge lights not working!!!!!!

OK,

Not sure what happened, but I changed out my cd/dvd player in the dash of my 99 odyssey and replaced it with another one. Dont know if it was a coincidence or what but it was a simple replacement. When I was finished i noticed the tv's in the visors werent working??? I had them running off of the factory power wire that did go to the light in the visor, checked all of the fuses and no blown fuse anywhere? Also noticed last night that the park lights, and the light behind the gauges dont work either.

These 3 things seem to be the only things affected and definitely dont want to take it to the dealer to troubleshoot it> I figured there must be a fuse or something bad for all 3 to go out but cant find anything????

I have an amp and remote start with keyless entry, but all of these things have been hooked up for over a year with no problems until I replaced the dvd player in the dash?

Experts help please!!!!!