Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Pioneer Problem

Old 08-01-2004, 06:05 PM
KeepinOnThaDL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pioneer Problem

well it's not really a big deal, but it kind of gets annoying. I have a P7500MP and every few seconds the display gets bright and then goes back to normal. When I first installed it a while back it did this and went away, but after I took it out and put it back in, it started soing this again. I remember my friend's pioneer used do this so is this common? hopfully I just have to change something in settings.

let me know!
Old 08-01-2004, 06:32 PM
VPUPPY

all you need to do is turn your radio off. then turn off the clock by pressing the clock button only if the clock is on. then press either preset number 5 or 6(one of these will turn the demo mode on and the other will turn the display inverting thing on and off). when you press either button you should hear the unit beep. first try 5 and turn the radio on and see if that turns is off. if it turns on the demo mode(you will only know when the radio is off), go back and press the number 5 again with the radio off and press the number 6. hope this helps!
Old 08-02-2004, 04:13 PM
KeepinOnThaDL

thanks!! helped a lot, i thought at first my wiring was messed up, thanks again