Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Audio RCA Cable Question

Old 07-17-2004, 01:45 PM
thumbtack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audio RCA Cable Question

I just picked up a MP3 Player, and I have a Mini-Jack to RCA Cable, I want to hook my MP3 player into my receiver (it has inputs for this)... Now that thats out of the way here is my question:

Is there a set of RCA cables that I can attach to a metal plate(kind of like how rca's run from the back of a dvd player) so I can just run from the plate to my deck then plug my mp3 player into those cables. I just dont want a cable hanging around and being in the way, I want to have a clean look.

Thanks for any info. If you know where I can get a set like this can you provide a link.
Old 07-30-2004, 05:38 PM
saga
broke college kid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can try something like this: http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...%5Fid=40%2D982 and then mess around with it to make it look like you want it to and make a place to mount it. Just goto RadioShack and look at speaker wallplates because that's what you want just a scaled down version for you car.