Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

help with RCA's

Old 06-28-2004, 08:57 PM
fpl111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help with RCA's

my current RCAS suck (i get a olt of interference) i am between picking some monster cables, stinger hyper series or knukonceptz karma kable. which of these would be the best they are for a 4 channel 600 watt amp. thanks.

also i currently have the crossovers for my components inside the doors is this bad( could it be contributing to the road noise, the noise only comes on when the radio is on when i turn off the radio the noise goes away and the noise is heard through the speakers as I turn up the gain on the amp and gets higher pitched when I accelerate.
Old 06-29-2004, 04:49 PM
fpl111

My problem though is thatmy parking light light on the dash turns on once I hit the brakes after turning the car on and doesnt turn off until I turn the car off. I think it has something to do with some kind of interference because whenever I brake I hear a click coming from my speakers. does anyine know what this is from? Could it be my rcas cause I have tried to ground it everywhere.
Old 07-03-2004, 08:23 PM
honura
Seni

Well to be honest I had the same issue and I replaced all my f*ucking wires 3 times. And still had the same problem. It was my headunit. Do you have your power running on one side of the car and your rca's on the other?