Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

stock radio needs to be taken out

Old 06-25-2004, 06:06 AM
R34Lude
96teg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stock radio needs to be taken out

I have a stock gsr radio/tape player that won't come out. I took out the ash tray part and it is suppose to come out but it is still in there tight. Am I missing other screws?? DO i have to take out some of the dash boards to get it out?
Old 06-25-2004, 06:20 AM
ziggdoggaroni

on a lude hunh? hmm...... is there a bracket directly below the radio? if so, the radio could be bolted directly to that. i'm thinking you must be missing some screws somewhere. they're not hard to get out.
Old 07-09-2004, 02:21 PM
brand0n

if youre talking about a 4th gen lude, youre going to want to completely remove the surrounding console, the little compartment below comes out with it, so it isnt necessary to seperate the two at this point.. the console is held on by screws on he lower right and left and by several at the very top above your HU.. you should see anything holding on the HU once it is removed.. and put your gear in reverse before you try and yank the bastard off
Old 07-21-2004, 10:37 AM
profuse007

wwww.installdr.com