Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Raammat60!!

Old 03-10-2004, 06:25 PM
KuttinEdge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raammat60!!

I just finished putting down Raammat 60 (similar to dynamat) throughout my entire car> What a difference!!! Everything is a lot cleaner and clearer. It was a real pain to strip the car down to nothing, put the mat down, and then put everything back together, but it was worth it. The only thing that rattles in my car now are my teeth.
I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for clean sound.
Old 03-10-2004, 08:35 PM
97teg

Cool my roll is sittin here in my room. I hope to get it in during spring break.
Old 03-11-2004, 01:32 PM
cooliojones

I did the same thing to my trunk, amazing difference. I wasn't gonna do my whole interior but now I will, and I will recarpet the whole car as well. Did that to my trunk and it just feels a whole lot better back there. SOund quality was great! The bass sounds so much more tighter and cleaner now. A recommended upgrade to any car system.
Old 03-11-2004, 02:03 PM
97teg

Originally Posted by KuttinEdge
I just finished putting down Raammat 60 (similar to dynamat) throughout my entire car> What a difference!!! Everything is a lot cleaner and clearer. It was a real pain to strip the car down to nothing, put the mat down, and then put everything back together, but it was worth it. The only thing that rattles in my car now are my teeth.
I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for clean sound.
How much did you end up using?
Old 03-11-2004, 07:06 PM
KuttinEdge

I bought 2 rolls of 62.5 sq ft. I used up 1 full roll and have about 30 sq ft left which i am going to use to double up in a few areas. So I will use the 125 sq ft up