Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

I'm diggin this set up

Old 07-18-2002, 01:45 PM
Kirby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm diggin this set up

how yall like this? I'm thinking of making mine like this, with a few minor changes to give it my own personal touch..

Old 07-18-2002, 02:01 PM
Bl@ck
Sinner

nice
Old 07-18-2002, 03:12 PM

i like it, but why are thoses horns all the way back there like that
Old 07-18-2002, 03:29 PM
LjN_728

Originally posted by nú¢¡ví¢
i like it, but why are thoses horns all the way back there like that
Horns? haha Tweeters! That's an ok setup he/she gots there. The only thing that I personally don't like about it is that everything's just laid out. There's no originality to it. It might be because it's in a CRX and that there's hardly any room to work with and/or the person just didn't want to bother with all the hard work in fabricating a fancy design. But that's just my opinion. BTW...what car u planning to put it in?
Old 07-18-2002, 03:44 PM
b00gers

IMO it takes up way too much space. are you planning to have 4 woofers also?
Old 07-18-2002, 06:01 PM
Kirby

Originally posted by LjN_728
BTW...what car u planning to put it in?
My crx.

Yes will I'm putting in 4 12"s I found a deal wear I can get 2 MTXs already enclosed for $170. That make the subwoofer total $340. Pretty good I think.

Mine will have the same set up.. sort-of. Knowing myself I will dress it up and give my own personal touch. I admit it is pretty unoriginal and lame, but I know very little about sound systems, and I'm on a budget. I feel if I do it cheap but DO IT RIGHT I can do EVERYTHING for about $900.

:thumbup:
Old 07-18-2002, 06:25 PM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

Originally posted by LjN_728

Horns? haha Tweeters! That's an ok setup he/she gots there. The only thing that I personally don't like about it is that everything's just laid out. There's no originality to it. It might be because it's in a CRX and that there's hardly any room to work with and/or the person just didn't want to bother with all the hard work in fabricating a fancy design. But that's just my opinion. BTW...what car u planning to put it in?

not so much "originality" but "style" -- theres no style.

something more round...surrounding the passengers like an ampitheatre would be cool
Old 07-18-2002, 06:33 PM
Kirby

Originally posted by fujiwara takumi

not so much "originality" but "style" -- theres no style.

something more round...surrounding the passengers like an ampitheatre would be cool
wow, you must think I'm so good at this. Let me tell you that I do everything by myself and I know jack about fiberglass. so this is a good project for me. I'm not trying to impress anyone.
Old 07-18-2002, 06:58 PM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

Originally posted by GotRice_B16a

wow, you must think I'm so good at this. Let me tell you that I do everything by myself and I know jack about fiberglass. so this is a good project for me. I'm not trying to impress anyone.
i did a similar setup as i described, in my truck, with only wood. fiberglass would be too heavy.
Old 07-18-2002, 08:07 PM
Charged-GSR

Bigger is not always better and in a hatch you dont have a ton of space for big boxes and kicker solo's in a 4 -10 setup will pound so hard it will make you deaf. with a properly sized and designed box of course.

Quick Reply: I'm diggin this set up