Notices

2004 Accord Keyless entry and Remote trunk wont work

Old 10-22-2012, 10:03 PM
Blasphemy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Accord Keyless entry and Remote trunk wont work

ok so i have a wierd one.
My driver side power window motor burned up and also blew the fuse. I also had a cracked button on the master switch that controlled the power window. So...i replaced the motor/regulator and got a new master switch. Presto the new stuff works. From the Master switch i can roll up/down the windows, lock the doors, move the power mirrors, all seems to be fine but....

now my keyless remote doesnt work, i cant lock or unlock the doors, nor will it open the trunk. All of these problems started the day the power window motor burned up. I originally thought the keyless entry wasnt working or arming the alarm (and for whatever reason not poping the trunk) because the window was stuck in the down positon when the motor burned up. so it kinda made sense that nothing would arm or lock with the window down.

but now the window rolls up and everything else works again except the key fob. and it worked perfectly fine 30 min before the motor burned up. the battery still looks good. i get a lil red light on the key fob when i hit the buttons and i even pulled it apart and nothin looks bad.

any ideas....
is there a fuse im missing somewhere that could have blown...im just out of ideas

thanks for your input in advance!!
Old 11-03-2012, 03:15 AM
ewebtechseo1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reply

accord car is top car of our car

Hotels In New Delhi |
Travels Sri Lanka |
Damdama Lake |
Event Management Company In Delhi |
Budget Hotels in Delhi