Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tires: Ventus HII H405

Old 09-26-2003, 09:41 PM
LelandHendrix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tires: Ventus HII H405

I have a 7th Gen Accord LX Sedan, and love it much with the exception of the way the Michelins scream like the world is coming to an end. They do this all the time even at low speeds.

Anway, Wheelmax is having some huge sale so I just ordered these Exel - Prime 17x7 wheels and tires package that come with Hankook Ventus HII H405 tires.

I've seen people mention these in the forum before, but I never read anybody give a real statement on how they like these. I'm still deployed in the desert middle east with the AF and hope to come home next week to an awesome tire/wheel package, but am a little nervous about the tires.

Could anybody say what they think about them, or how they stack up to something like say the Yoko's Avids or Sumitomos?

I'm just worried that they will be kinda loud, which will suck when I'm on a road trip. I'm sure they've GOT to handle better than these @#$(*& Michelins.

Thanks a lot!
Old 09-27-2003, 07:52 AM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Those tires :irock:

I had em on my ef sedan w/some 17's and they were stickier than a woman's twat after leaving a bachlorette party.

Not only are they a good tire, but they are affordable as well. As far as road noise, I don't remember them being loud at all, matter of fact, the 50 series BFGoodrich tires I had on the 15" rims before I got the 17's w/Hankooks were louder, I couldn't stand it.

I've never had Yoko's or Sumitomo's so I can't compare, but I know that you will be very happy w/those tires.
Old 09-27-2003, 12:35 PM
LelandHendrix

FANTASTIC! That's JUST what I wanted to hear.
Old 09-27-2003, 12:54 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally posted by LelandHendrix
FANTASTIC! That's JUST what I wanted to hear.
Yeah man, I loved those tires.

One time I was racing this chick in a 93 Civic(yes, a chick) and we were taking a sharp turn at the same speed, she spun out, I stayed very much in control Oh yeah, she had Nitto 450's on 16's.
Old 10-08-2003, 01:18 PM
LelandHendrix

Got them put on yesterday and holy crap were you ever right. I really can't believe the difference. I don't think I could be happier right now--even in the rain.

I'll get some pics as soon as it quits raining so you can see these 17"s and the tires.