Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

5th Gen clear corners and Bumper light install

Old 09-24-2003, 01:43 PM
5thgenAccordEX
The Italian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 5th Gen clear corners and Bumper light install

I just got the euro clear corners, front bumper lights, and rear bumper sidemarkers in for my coupe, and the rear bumper lights were a breeze, but I can't seem to find a way to get the front corner lights or front bumper lights off, please help me I just got this car about a month ago and i'm figuring everything out still, its a big change from my 89, so any help is greatly appreciated! thanks!:thumbup:
Old 09-24-2003, 02:27 PM
jsinger
IH8S810

To remove the corner lights remove the screw i circled in the pic. Then pretty much all you have to do is pull straight out. Sometimes it comes out with ease, other times it's a total pain

To remove the bottom front bumper signals remove the screw inside the hole I circled in the pic. After that they should just come out with real ease.

Hope this helps, let me know.
Old 09-24-2003, 02:45 PM
5thgenAccordEX
The Italian

your awesome I appreciate that so much! I had unscrewed those corner lights and I did just try to pull but they are on there tight! so I decided to see if i was doing it right, and as for the bumper lights, I had no idea! so thank you again I was getting so frustrated I was about to take it into a shop, so I definately appreciate it! i'll give it a shot tomorrow when I got some free time, thanks!
Old 09-24-2003, 02:47 PM
whoaitslen2
hermit

Last edited by whoaitslen2; 02-01-2006 at 11:05 PM.
Old 09-24-2003, 04:06 PM
5thgenAccordEX
The Italian

Thanks for the pic of the manual, that made it a lot clearer, I had thought of my manual but I can't find it so i didn't really know what to do...

....the clear corners were a breeze, took me 5 minutes....now for the bumper signals:naughty:
Old 09-24-2003, 11:28 PM
jsinger
IH8S810

Originally posted by 5thgenAccordEX
your awesome I appreciate that so much! I had unscrewed those corner lights and I did just try to pull but they are on there tight! so I decided to see if i was doing it right, and as for the bumper lights, I had no idea! so thank you again I was getting so frustrated I was about to take it into a shop, so I definately appreciate it! i'll give it a shot tomorrow when I got some free time, thanks!
np man, glad I could help

Originally posted by whoaitslen2

LOL i thought about that after I posted it... I was like.. "wonder if he owns a manual" vn own pic, hehe
Old 09-25-2003, 10:22 PM
Sunny

looking nice