Notices
Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Water Coming in on Driver's feet!!!

Old 07-21-2003, 01:13 PM
kiktd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Water Coming in on Driver's feet!!!

Why oh why do I have water dripping onto my feet as I drive? It only happens in the rain or when I'm driving through a big puddle, but it's VERY annoying. Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW I have a 99 Accord EX coupe.
Old 07-21-2003, 01:19 PM
LjN_728

do you have any aftermaket wiring such as a power cable from an amp running through the firewall?
Old 07-21-2003, 01:32 PM
kiktd

Nope. Bone stock.
Old 07-21-2003, 01:51 PM
chris_01

this happened with a jeep i had back in the day. if i remember correctly the vents in front of the windshield were clogged with leaves causing water to sit in there and eventually leak through or something like that. although it was a long time ago.
hope it helps
Old 07-22-2003, 09:35 AM
coolhandluke

This happened to me a couple of months after I bought my brand new 95 accord way back when. Everytime I hit a bump or go around a sharp curve fast my damn fet would get wet. I looked and looked and thought that I had a big hole somewhere leaking water. It turns out that honda installs part of the ac unit in the center and above your feet. Aparently my ac unit condesor or something got clogged and the condensation accumulated until a resivoir pan near the center and over my feet overflowed when I hit a bump or went around a sharp curve. So I would check that out if I was you.