Notices
Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fiberglass or Urethane: the battle continues....

Old 05-28-2003, 02:38 PM
O-DUB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fiberglass or Urethane: the battle continues....

The body kit i want is only available in fiberglass. I know urethane is better, but i know damn well that about 90% of the kits i see rolling around are fiberglass. the dude that installed my GC's was saying that all fiberglass kits are worthless cuz they need to be trimmed, modified, sanded heavily, and blah blah bligedy blah before they can be put on, costing a whole lot more money...now this sounded like a whole lotta bull shit to me cuz there aren't many styles of body kits offered in urethane and i see alot of body kits rolling around, so fiberglass cant be THAT bad if people keep buying it. Any way, i'd like some opinions and suggestions from people out there who've dealt with fiberglass and urethane kits. If you've got a horror or success story, i wanna hear it. And i wanna see pics if you've got'em. I know that sounds kinda demanding, but i know you guys can handle it. Im rolling a 6th gen, but all gen's with kits welcome to drop in your 2cents...holla
Old 05-28-2003, 02:43 PM
captainsaveaho
lovez $avinG hoe$

there's 2 kinds of fiberglass..........quality made and just straight up junk..........the more it costs, the better quality..............mines costed me almost 900 bucks from ground design of course.
Old 05-28-2003, 02:45 PM
O-DUB

what kind did you get? got pics? the one im looking at is 895 from henshin auto...they look like a pretty good site. The rep said they were high quality parts (but then he is a rep, so i dont trust him) send some pics if you got'em...holla