Accord
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Door panel on 03 Accord Coupe

Old 05-24-2003, 01:29 PM
TypeHCY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Door panel on 03 Accord Coupe

hey i was wondering if anyone knows how to remove the door panels on the 03 Accord Coupe. I bought some aftermarket speakers and i'm not sure how to remove the panels in order to install them. or if anyone could give me some pointers on installing them, that would be great. thanks!
Old 05-24-2003, 01:31 PM
TriKKy

I don't know how offhand, but I think every owner should get a detailed manual of their car so they know what needs to be done for stuff like this. Even if people tell you what to do, you wont really be able to visualize it specifically.
Old 05-24-2003, 06:23 PM
itbejack

I got some experience with this topic. When I got my widow shot the glass person took off the entire door panel. But SAFEWAY auto glass sucks they did not do a good job removing all the little glass and every time I closed the door I heard debris in my door. Drove me insane so I tinkered with my door.
step one. those side mirrors like inside there is this sorta black triangle thingy. take that out with some flat head screw driver. it pops out.
step two. the door latch. theres this liek tricked out compartment there. gotta use flat screw driver to remove that and there are a couple philips in there.
step three. Lift the door UP to get the entire pannel up and over the door lock. then disconnect the power to windows , door latch...etc.. and then it is off.
What size speakers did you get? I'm still thinking about which size to get. I heard that it is an abnormal size and it needs a weirdo harness...hope this helps...let me know if you can get the tweeter speaker out...