Notices

Eclipse vs M3 ****VIDEOS***

Old 05-06-2003, 06:41 PM
nd4speedm1
Currently Riding his BIKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahahahaha wow that sucks.....i dont like eclipses and i love m3's soo wooooo!!! :thumbup:....off topic though....hehe
Old 05-06-2003, 06:44 PM
dreman

It's a damm repost from hondasociety.com man it aint my post it's just a link. Why acting like a B Is it that time of the month for you or something.
Old 05-06-2003, 06:48 PM
Samson
chris is the devil

Originally posted by dreman
It's a damm repost from hondasociety.com man it aint my post it's just a link. Why acting like a B Is it that time of the month for you or something.
no, i dont care what it is you posted, i was just stating its in the wrong forum, like it is, and thats its off topic... thats all. Have u ever seen that done before? i have.. several times.... its the priciple, thats ALL...
Old 05-06-2003, 06:49 PM
AcuraFanatic

Originally posted by Samson

you as well as i know its Off topic.

:jerkit: whatever.

And btw- your sig is false advertising. :slap:
A) Don't be retarded. Spare the Accord forum of it and just attempt to save it for N&R.

B) Off-Topic pertaining to it not being about Accords. Big deal. It was posted on Honda Society's Accord forum...we're not neo-Nazi moderators here. Sorry. :slap:

C) Holy hell you have more members than us! That was actually a viable point. I'll remove it from my sig. :shocked:

D) Reply to this like you usually do and this thread is locked. The members of the HAN can thank you for it.

Thanks Samsy.
Old 05-06-2003, 06:52 PM
dreman

Cool bro I just thought you were trying to down play me for nothing thats all. I know it's not the thing for the board but since I seen this post at HondaSociety.com I thougt it would be ok.
Old 05-06-2003, 06:52 PM
Samson
chris is the devil

Originally posted by AcuraFanatic
A) Don't be retarded. Spare the Accord forum of it and just attempt to save it for N&R.

B) Off-Topic pertaining to it not being about Accords. Big deal. It was posted on Honda Society's Accord forum...we're not neo-Nazi moderators here. Sorry. :slap:

C) Holy hell you have more members than us! That was actually a viable point. I'll remove it from my sig. :shocked:

D) Reply to this like you usually do and this thread is locked. The members of the HAN can thank you for it.

Thanks Samsy.
OMG.... one word describes u. Am i the only one whos ever posted a repost/off topic remark? um, nope! Tell ya what.. you do a search of "repost" and see how many threads come up. Targeting me AF, and no one else.. is purely not a coincidence.... If thats all your out to do... GREAT. But its really dumb.
Old 05-06-2003, 06:53 PM
nd4speedm1

chill out....we were just saying for future refrence.....its no big deal yeah we know...so u dont need to get all crazy (not trying to sound like im stepping in but no need)(also no trying to sound like a jerk sorry)
Old 05-06-2003, 06:53 PM
Samson
chris is the devil

Cool bro I just thought you were trying to down play me for nothing thats all. I know it's not the thing for the board but since I seen this post at HondaSociety.com I thougt it would be ok.
no, not at all... but this shit is ridiculous... What is this place? It was a single post... and on the right basis....
Old 05-06-2003, 06:55 PM
AcuraFanatic

Originally posted by Samson
no, not at all... but this shit is ridiculous... What is this place? It was a single post... and on the right basis....
It was on the right basis, but why bring it up? You do this shit all the time and it starts problems.

I target repeat offenders who throw perfeclty good threads down the shithole.
Old 05-06-2003, 06:56 PM
nd4speedm1

all good i enjoyed a good laugh and probly wouldnt have seen it if it were somewhere else....:thumbup: