Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fired her up today!!!!!

Old 06-30-2002, 09:33 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fired her up today!!!!!

I wrecked my Accord about a month ago and it has been parked ever since. This weekend I got a "move it or lose it" sticker conveniently placed on my windshield thanks to my apt. managers. Anyways, I went to fire her up and nothing I pulled the battery to charge it up and found that it had a hole in it, thanks to the flowmaster tip that went through my passenger side headlight and air intake box:madfawk: I slapped in another battery and she fired right up I let her idle for a few minutes until the engine got warm and I had to romp on the gas a few times so I could hear the sweet sound of air being sucked in through the intake with the resonator removed. That was music to my ears. I then drove it around the complex so she could get some much needed exercise and of course, did a massive burnout on the back stretch:naughty: Man I miss driving it, it feels so much better to me than my g/f 6th gen. The interior is more spacious, except for the back seat:naughty: But hopefully soon I'll get her back on the road again, I can't wait. When she does get back, she's gonna have front slotted rotors, some good semi metallic pads, hopefully some black housing headlights, courtesy of the diy page on cryogens site as well as some stock tails w/orange reflector removed. Anyone have about 800 bucks to lend me so I can buy the parts and have the radiator support and passenger fender installed? I can do the rest.
Old 06-30-2002, 09:48 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by EliteAccord
Good luck:thumbup:
thanks bro, I'm gonna take some pics of it as is now and when I get busy on it, im gonna document what I do for our upcoming DIY page :thumbup: